Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time Away....

Sorry for the time away!
My full-time career is very demanding this time of year....
Usually as a tradition we as a family put our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving.  The last couple of years I have been living at my second home the biggest shopping day of the year.
So I think it is time for a new tradition....maybe you all can help!
What are some of your traditions?
Ohhhhhh.....Christmas is here and no matter how much I live at work...I love Christmas!

Tis the season....
Always Smiling,
 Sarah :)


1 comment:

  1. You have been gone awhile. Let's see traditions...donut run, new jammies on Christmas eve, church on Christmas eve, and our newest...the Advent tree.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...