Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Honey Do....

Just wanted to point out the highlight of my day...although my day started at 5:50am(ok so I pushed snooze until 6:15...I need my beauty rest), the highlight of my day came at nine o'clock at night.  THere is this house I am obsessed with that came up for sale.  So I came home and took a round about way just to make sure that my house had not been sold...but who do I see who so politely pulled over and let me pass in the narrow street...you guessed it my honey do!  My loving hubby that called five seconds later and said he drives by it on his nightly beef jerky run just to make sure it is still there for me...how romantic are we after 10 years of marriage.  You see I don't need diamonds or my nails done to feel special...that did it.  Oh and the fact that after he left the grocery store and I called to say I was out of coffee he went back! xxoo  Love...it must be...how else would he deal with my forgetfulness!  

 But wait...not done...
Caprice wanted to me to play connect four with her....oh yeah...two games and my streak continues!  
 Life is truly good!

P.s. This is such a good cheesy picture....:)

Love  My Life...
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...